Seattle Academy Of Arts & Sciences Middle Sch Campus
- School's mission is to prepare our students to participate effectively in modern society.
- We, therefore, seek a diversified students body and faculty. We offer a demanding college preparatory curriculum integrating the arts and emphasizing a global perspective.
- We utilize the resources of our programs, and to engage our students in public service.
- Most of all, we seek to graduate motivated young men and women of talent and integrity who are prepared to contribute productively to a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||824 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 11|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jim Rupp|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- Student Essay
- Parent Statement
- ISEE or SSAT entrance examination
- Student visit day
- Parent interview
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Battle Ground Grades: K-8 | 284 students
18717 Ne 109th Ave
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)687-5121 128.7 K-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 606 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253)272-2216 24.7 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.