Seattle Academy Of Arts & Sciences Middle Sch Campus
Tel: (206) 676-6858
- School's mission is to prepare our students to participate effectively in modern society.
- We, therefore, seek a diversified students body and faculty. We offer a demanding college preparatory curriculum integrating the arts and emphasizing a global perspective.
- We utilize the resources of our programs, and to engage our students in public service.
- Most of all, we seek to graduate motivated young men and women of talent and integrity who are prepared to contribute productively to a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||824 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 11|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jim Rupp|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- Student Essay
- Parent Statement
- ISEE or SSAT entrance examination
- Student visit day
- Parent interview
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Battle Ground Grades: K-8 | 283 students
18717 Ne 109th Ave
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360) 687-5121 128.7 K-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 606 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253) 272-2216 24.7 NS-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.