- Seed Learning Academy is serving children ages 2 through K4, is committed to incorporating Christian instruction while providing a comprehensive academic foundation for all children.
- The A-Beka Christian curriculum and bible Lessons are used in our school for all levels.
- Students receive instruction in math-reading readiness, language arts, science, bible, social studies, music, computers and fitness.
- SLA also engages students in the center based approach to learning.
- This time is provided for creative art activities, drawing, painting, cutting and pasting, all used to reinforce the lesson of the day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God in Christ|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.