Sego Lily School
- We believe that children are naturally curious and want to learn.
- We feel it is the job of a school to nurture that curiosity.
- Providing our students with the time, facilities and support to pursue their interests and unique talents is our ultimate goal.
- Children of all ages learn through play. Play takes many forms, from a game of catch to a creative endeavor, but all forms of play are a valid and important part of a persons development.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on need, attendance, and program, from $200-$625/month|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Odyssey of the Mind
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801)685-9648 3.4 PK-12
This school has a unique culture of accepting alternative perspectives and lifestyles. It is a democratically-run school where students share in decision making and freely explore their own interests. The children have a valuable learning opportunity in negotiating about differences in preference. What I value most is the excellent teachers and staff. They are attentive and considerate to the children, wise and fair-minded, and in general are people I would choose as role models for children. My daughter enjoys the "field trip" outings and participates in the gardening committee. They learn responsibility and teamwork through helping with clean-up chores. They have won awards at the Oddessy of the Mind competitions.
- Posted by Parent - Ardell Broadbent