Sego Lily School
5.00 (1 review)
- We believe that children are naturally curious and want to learn.
- We feel it is the job of a school to nurture that curiosity.
- Providing our students with the time, facilities and support to pursue their interests and unique talents is our ultimate goal.
- Children of all ages learn through play. Play takes many forms, from a game of catch to a creative endeavor, but all forms of play are a valid and important part of a persons development.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on need, attendance, and program, from $200-$625/month|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Odyssey of the Mind
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801)685-9648 3.4 PK-12
This school has a unique culture of accepting alternative perspectives and lifestyles. It is a democratically-run school where students share in decision making and freely explore their own interests. The children have a valuable learning opportunity in negotiating about differences in preference. What I value most is the excellent teachers and staff. They are attentive and considerate to the children, wise and fair-minded, and in general are people I would choose as role models for children. My daughter enjoys the "field trip" outings and participates in the gardening committee. They learn responsibility and teamwork through helping with clean-up chores. They have won awards at the Oddessy of the Mind competitions.
- Posted by Parent - Ardell Broadbent
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.