Sendero Christian Academy
- Since our doors were opened in 1998, Sendero Christian Academy has been providing a quality Christian education to children of the San Antonio community.
- The Christian education has empowered these students by providing the tools that they will need to go out into their communities and be productive as well as to go on to further build their education in various colleges and universities of their choice.
- Our Christ-centered environment provides an education for grades K-4 through 12.
- The ABEKA curriculum promotes a desire for learning to include high quality education with strong Biblical foundations.
- This includes early teaching of cursive writing and phonics. Learning activities of computers, art, foreign language, music, and sports are available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-12 | 88 students
6622 Highway 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227
(210) 679-6001 5.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.