Sendero Christian Academy
- Since our doors were opened in 1998, Sendero Christian Academy has been providing a quality Christian education to children of the San Antonio community.
- The Christian education has empowered these students by providing the tools that they will need to go out into their communities and be productive as well as to go on to further build their education in various colleges and universities of their choice.
- Our Christ-centered environment provides an education for grades K-4 through 12.
- The ABEKA curriculum promotes a desire for learning to include high quality education with strong Biblical foundations.
- This includes early teaching of cursive writing and phonics. Learning activities of computers, art, foreign language, music, and sports are available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 219 students
6622 Highway 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 338 students
6914 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78240
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017