Seton Catholic Elementary School
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 428 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
See Seton Website for Tuition
Mrs. Patricia Fritz
- Students learn to acquire knowledge, critical thinking skills, habits, and attitudes necessary for their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical lives. Local, state and national award-winning school.
- Established in 1996
- Independent, regional school serving five counties and 22 communities
- Coeducational Kindergarten (full day) through Grade 8
- Enrollment of over 425 students.
- One Campus + One Schedule 8:20 A.M. to 3:15 P.M.
- Extended Day Program available (6:50 to 7:50 A.M. and 3:15 to 6:00 P.M.)
- Class sizes range from 20 to 28 students Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades ~ teacher and a teaching assistant
- Dedicated and talented administration, faculty and staff
- Governed by a Board of Directors
- Vibrant Catholic Community ~ Liturgy each week
- Approved by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association and by the Ohio Department of Education
- Seton`s curriculum includes religion, reading, language arts, phonics, spelling, handwriting, mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, foreign language (Spanish), general/vocal music, instrumental music/orchestra, art, computer/technology, library
- Wireless Campus and exceptional Technology Program including the distribution of a Chromebooks to each student in Grades 4 through 8. 1: Infinity Initiative!
- Enrichment opportunities include Habits of the Heart Youth Philanthropy Board; Robotics; Power of the Pen; Writing Symposium; Visiting Author and Artists Programs; Ohio Math League; Science Fair; Science Olympiad; Midwest Talent Search; National Geographic Bee; National Spelling Bee; piano and strings lessons; musical performances and plays; choir; art contests; scouting; student council; student ministry; yearbook...and more
- Seton Athletic Association CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) sponsored sports-boys and girls athletic program
- Auxiliary Services ~ resource teachers, psychologist, speech therapist, and full-time nurse,
Endorse Seton Catholic Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.