Seton Catholic Elementary School
Tel: (330) 342-4200
- Inspired by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and rooted in our Catholic faith, Seton Catholic School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self and service to others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||428 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Seton Website for Tuition|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patricia Fritz|
- Students learn to acquire knowledge, critical thinking skills, habits, and attitudes necessary for their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical lives. Local, state and national award-winning school.
- Established in 1996
- Independent, regional school serving five counties and 22 communities
- Coeducational Kindergarten (full day) through Grade 8
- Enrollment of over 425 students.
- One Campus + One Schedule 8:20 A.M. to 3:15 P.M.
- Extended Day Program available (6:50 to 7:50 A.M. and 3:15 to 6:00 P.M.)
- Class sizes range from 20 to 28 students Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades ~ teacher and a teaching assistant
- Dedicated and talented administration, faculty and staff
- Governed by a Board of Directors
- Vibrant Catholic Community ~ Liturgy each week
- Approved by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association and by the Ohio Department of Education
- Seton`s curriculum includes religion, reading, language arts, phonics, spelling, handwriting, mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, foreign language (Spanish), general/vocal music, instrumental music/orchestra, art, computer/technology, library
- Wireless Campus and exceptional Technology Program including the distribution of a Chromebooks to each student in Grades 4 through 8. 1: Infinity Initiative!
- Enrichment opportunities include Habits of the Heart Youth Philanthropy Board; Robotics; Power of the Pen; Writing Symposium; Visiting Author and Artists Programs; Ohio Math League; Science Fair; Science Olympiad; Midwest Talent Search; National Geographic Bee; National Spelling Bee; piano and strings lessons; musical performances and plays; choir; art contests; scouting; student council; student ministry; yearbook...and more
- Seton Athletic Association CYO (Catholic Youth Organization) sponsored sports-boys and girls athletic program
- Auxiliary Services ~ resource teachers, psychologist, speech therapist, and full-time nurse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: K | 63 students
187 Ravenna St
Hudson, OH 44236
(330) 655-2797 1.3 K
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
2859 Lillis Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
(330) 923-1220 8.2 PK-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
2141 5th St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 923-1280 8.5 NS-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: NS-8 | 249 students
1909 3rd St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 928-2151 8.7 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?