Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School
- Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School serves 550 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Shanley High School & Sullivan Middle School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: K-12 | 601 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701) 373-7101 6.3 K-12
- Bismarck Grades: 9-12 | 331 students
1025 N 2nd St
Bismarck, ND 58501
(701) 223-4113 187.7 9-12
- Minot Grades: PK-12 | 319 students
700 16th Ave Se
Minot, ND 58701
(701) 839-0772 230.2 PK-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 119 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 995-1800 1421.2 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.