- SINAI School is widely recognized as one of the country's leading Jewish schools for children with a wide range of learning and developmental disabilities whose needs cannot be met in a regular education setting.
- Serving children with a wide range of disabilities, SINAI provides individualized programming, highly specialized services, in-house therapies, and a 1:2 teacher-to-student ratio.
- Each of SINAI’s five schools is housed in a partner regular education Jewish Elementary or High School, creating an inclusion experience that is personalized for every single child.
Sinai Schools places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||wide range of learning and developmental disabilities|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Each of SINAI's five schools offers special education within a partner Jewish day school or high school, designed to meet the educational, psychological and emotional needs of our students. We focus on helping students achieve individualized academic goals while developing a strong sense and knowledge base of their Jewish heritage. Our students are taught skills that promote their success in mainstream academic, social and vocational settings. We educate and empower our students to become productive and confident members of the community.