Sinai Special Needs Institute
Tel: (201) 833-9220
- SINAI Special Needs Institute's programs are designed to meet the educational, psychological and emotional needs of students with varying types and degrees of learning and developmental disabilities.
- We focus on helping students achieve individualized academic goals while developing a strong sense and knowledge base of their Jewish heritage.
- Our students are taught skills that promote their success in mainstream academic, social and vocational settings.
- We educate and empower our students to become productive and confident members of the community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mountain Lakes Grades: 2-12
10 Tower Hill Rd
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
(973) 334-1295 22.5 2-12
- Somerset Grades: 2-12 | 83 students
2 Riverview Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
(908) 253-3870 35.7 2-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.