Sioux Valley Lutheran Secondary School
Tel: (507) 839-3517
Sioux Valley Lutheran School exists to nurture faith and Christian living based on the inerrant word of God nurture student growth in a personal relationship with God and others promote the gospel of Jesus Christ to the community and beyond provide a high quality, Christ centered, academic education to prepare students for future pursuits.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Sioux Valley Lutheran School exists to nurture faith and Christian living based on the inerrant word of God nurture student growth in a personal relationship with God and others promote the gospel of Jesus Christ to the community and beyond provide a high quality, Christ centered, academic education to prepare students for future pursuits.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Sioux Valley Lutheran Secondary School is Neuhof School (29.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Immanuel Lutheran School (10.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakefield Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
620 Bush St.
Lakefield, MN 56150
(507) 662-5860 10.5 PK-8
- Okabena Grades: PK-8 | 10 students
100 Market St.
Okabena, MN 56161
(507) 853-4550 13.9 PK-8
- Worthington Grades: K-8 | 127 students
1770 Eleanor St
Worthington, MN 56187
(507) 376-4861 16.6 K-8
- Worthington Grades: K-6 | 75 students
1206 8th Ave
Worthington, MN 56187
(507) 376-5236 17.1 K-6
- Spencer Grades: PK-6 | 201 students
1111 4th Ave West
Spencer, IA 51301
(712) 262-6428 21 PK-6
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.