The staff at Soapstone KinderCare are here here for you and your family! We have teachers who have been with us for as long as 21 years! As a team we work together to create the best learning and loving enviorment! We hold trainings for our teachers throughout the year to insure that they are aware of the latest teaching techniques and strategies.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Soapstone Drive in Reston. Everything in our center is designed for learning. We focus on enrichment through social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life and an extended part of your family. We would love to have you visit us and see the happy, engaged children in our classrooms and to meet you and the special child in your life.
- At Soapstone KinderCare your child's safety is very important to us. All doors are locked and secured including a controlled access front door.Staffreceive First Aid and CPR certifications within 90 days of hire. Children practice fire and emergency drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, parents may inquire on a tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Soapstone KinderCare?
The application deadline for Soapstone KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Soapstone KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.