Tel: (703) 476-4710
- The staff at Soapstone KinderCare are here here for you and your family! We have teachers who have been with us for as long as 21 years! As a team we work together to create the best learning and loving enviorment! We hold trainings for our teachers throughout the year to insure that they are aware of the latest teaching techniques and strategies.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Soapstone Drive in Reston. Everything in our center is designed for learning. We focus on enrichment through social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life and an extended part of your family. We would love to have you visit us and see the happy, engaged children in our classrooms and to meet you and the special child in your life.
- At Soapstone KinderCare your child's safety is very important to us. All doors are locked and secured including a controlled access front door. Staff receive First Aid and CPR certifications within 90 days of hire. Children practice fire and emergency drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, parents may inquire on a tour.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reston Grades: PK-K | 98 students
11825 Olde Crafts Dr
Reston, VA 20191
(703) 476-8150 0.6 PK-K
- Reston Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
11180 Ridge Heights Rd
Reston, VA 20191
(703) 476-7477 0.8 PK-8
- Reston Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
11480 Sunset Hills Road Suite 10-E
Reston, VA 20190
(571) 313-1709 1.5 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.