The staff at Soapstone KinderCare are here here for you and your family! We have teachers who have been with us for as long as 21 years! As a team we work together to create the best learning and loving enviorment! We hold trainings for our teachers throughout the year to insure that they are aware of the latest teaching techniques and strategies.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Soapstone Drive in Reston. Everything in our center is designed for learning. We focus on enrichment through social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life and an extended part of your family. We would love to have you visit us and see the happy, engaged children in our classrooms and to meet you and the special child in your life.
- At Soapstone KinderCare your child's safety is very important to us. All doors are locked and secured including a controlled access front door. Staff receive First Aid and CPR certifications within 90 days of hire. Children practice fire and emergency drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, parents may inquire on a tour.
Endorse Soapstone KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.