Tel: (703) 476-4710
The staff at Soapstone KinderCare are here here for you and your family! We have teachers who have been with us for as long as 21 years! As a team we work together to create the best learning and loving enviorment! We hold trainings for our teachers throughout the year to insure that they are aware of the latest teaching techniques and strategies.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Soapstone Drive in Reston. Everything in our center is designed for learning. We focus on enrichment through social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our staff of dedicated teachers are committed to being an integral part of your child's life and an extended part of your family. We would love to have you visit us and see the happy, engaged children in our classrooms and to meet you and the special child in your life.
- At Soapstone KinderCare your child's safety is very important to us. All doors are locked and secured including a controlled access front door. Staff receive First Aid and CPR certifications within 90 days of hire. Children practice fire and emergency drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, parents may inquire on a tour.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Soapstone KinderCare is Berthold Academy for the Gifted and Talented (1.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Sunset Hills Montessori School (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Reston Children's Center (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reston Grades: PK-K | 98 students
11825 Olde Crafts Dr
Reston, VA 20191
(703) 476-8150 0.6 PK-K
- Reston Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
11180 Ridge Heights Rd
Reston, VA 20191
(703) 476-7477 0.8 PK-8
- Reston Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
11480 Sunset Hills Road Suite 10-E
Reston, VA 20190
(571) 313-1709 1.5 1-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.