Sola Fide Lutheran School
- Founded in 1995, Sola Fide Lutheran School (Latin for "by faith alone") is a private elementary Christian school, providing students with an opportunity to develop individually in a multi-grade classroom environment where small class sizes, certified teachers, and a family atmosphere center around Christ and academic excellence.
- Parents send their children here with the knowledge they are in a safe environment where teachers know their child, their needs, and how to encourage them.
- It is a place where children love to learn.
- Sola Fide maintains high academic standards by currently averaging only 11-15 students per classroom.
- Parents send their children to our school knowing that each student gets the attention and nurturing they deserve.
- Our school is accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Even though our classes are small, we are part of the second largest private school system in the United States (WELS).
- We use a mix of publishers such as NPH ChristLight, Saxon, Houghton Mifflin, Scott Foresman, McMillan McGraw, Modern Curriculum Press, and Prentice Hall.
- We test our students at the beginning of the school year using the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) standardized test, a nationally recognized test used throughout the country, so that we may better evaluate each student's level and teach accordingly.
- Students in grades 3-8 utilize Google Chromebooks as additional learning tools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Cross CountryArchery, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
cooking club, Craft Club, LEGO Robotics, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano & String Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, Cross Country, Kilometer Kids (Atlanta Track Club)
- Multi-Age Classrooms
- Family-Like Atmosphere
- Christian Doctrine
- Strong Curriculum
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1612 Collins Hill Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- DuluthGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
2959 Duluth Highway 120
Duluth, GA 30096
- LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 77 students
P.o. Box 464244
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
- LilburnGrades: PK-12 | 386 students
151 Arcado Road SW
Lilburn, GA 30047
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.