Solomon Schechter Day School
- Solomon Schechter Day School of Palm Beach County, a private Jewish Day School located in Boynton Beach, Florida, offering small class sizes and a dual General and Judaic curriculum serving Palm Beach and Broward Counties, Florida.
- We are a Charter Affiliate of the Solomon Schechter Day School Association of the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism and a Grantee School of the Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education.
- The mission of The Solomon Schechter Day School of Palm Beach County is to provide a high quality, integrated general studies and Conservative Jewish education in a nurturing environment.
- We strive to develop confidence, independence, and creativity while instilling a love of learning and devotion to God, Judaism, America, and Israel in every student.
- The Solomon Schechter Day School of Palm Beach County is proud to present an overview of the school's curriculum for all subject areas in kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Parents can use this guide to become familiar with the curriculum that a Schechter student is presented at each grade level.
- The content is part of an enriched curriculum in Judaic and general studies that is consistent with Florida State standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 92 students
251 Sw 4th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)394-7674 0.1 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-K | 62 students
100 Pine Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-0074 0.4 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.