South Arlington Heights KinderCare
Tel: (847) 593-7510
South Arlington Heights KinderCare Photo #2 - Our Infant teachers help promote early language development by talking with our babies, singing songs, and reading books.
South Arlington Heights KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Toddlers explore and learn to express themselves creatively using a variety of materials.
South Arlington Heights KinderCare Photo #4 - Making fruit kabobs helps our Discovery Preschoolers develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
South Arlington Heights KinderCare Photo #5 - Our PreKindergarteners further develop their math skills by performing simple addition and subtaction, arranging objects according to size, and creating simple patterns.
- At the South Arlington Heights KinderCare, we believe our teachers and staff make the difference.
- The majority of our teachers have completed a Child Development Associate, a Bachelor's Degree, or a Master's Degree.
- Continuing education for our teachers is an important part of ensuring our students receive the best education.
- Many of our teachers are enrolled in additional college coursework, and all of our teachers attend additional training and development each year.
- KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the South Arlington Heights KinderCare. We are a
nationally accredited program and a leader in the field of early
childhood education. We are passionate about teaching, and work
closely with our families to provide individualized care for each
of our students. Our teachers provide instruction, support, and
encouragement to help each student develop socially, emotionally,
physically, and intellectually. Our school offers preschool
programs for children ages two to five years old, infant and
toddler programs, and before and after school programs for children
attending Central Road, Kimball Hill, Juliette Low, Robert Frost,
and Forest View elementary school. We would love to share more
about our programs with you, and would love for you to visit our
school. We look forward to speaking with you!
- The South Arlington Heights KinderCare has a secure, keyless entry system, fenced in playground and all of the teachers and staff in our school are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DCFS, IDHS; others upon request; NAACRA military
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Heights Grades: PK-8 | 397 students
432 S Mitchell Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847) 255-0050 0.9 PK-8
- Arlington Heights Grades: PK-5 | 111 students
125 N Dryden Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 577-7600 1.7 PK-5
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
2101 N. Fremont
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 525-4990 1.8 PK-8