South Atlanta Learning Academy
South Atlanta Learning Academy Photo #8 - Shaving Cream Math & Lesson On Time With Our Younger Class!!!
- South Atlanta's Newest Choice in private school education!!!!! Early Childhood (2yr-3yr)and (K4-6th) Primary Education Services provided!.
South Atlanta Learning Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD, ADHD, Speech|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Gray pants, white shirt, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christina Martin|
- South Atlanta's Newest Choice in private school education!!!!! Early Childhood (2yr-3yr)and (K4-6th) Primary Education Services provided!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 203 students
1312 Knotts Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30344
(404) 281-3667 1 NS-12
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 109 students
3911 Campbellton Rd Sw
Atlanta, GA 30331
(404) 346-2080 5.2 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.