Spanish Infusión School (formerly Marin Preparatory School)
Spanish Infusión School (formerly Marin Preparatory School) Photo #2 - Spanish Infusin School (formerly Marin Preparatory)
- We are an independent private school in San Francisco, grades TK through 8th.
- We use Spanish and English to prepare students for their lives ahead: as scholars, as citizens, and as leaders.
- We know that curiosity, creativity, and diversity are the essentials of education.
- We promise S School students a nurturing, rigorous, and bilingual education from an experienced faculty that will prepare them for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
- Our students learn how to excel in school and in life.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$28,685|
|Tuition Notes||$28,685 (TK/Kindergarten) $30,710 (Grades 1 - 8)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cameron Story|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Martial Arts, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Dance, Martial Arts,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- TK applicants must turn age 5 by December 1st of applying year; K applicants must turn age 5 by September 1st of applying year.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 293 students
1555 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415)861-8840 2.1 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 232 students
3839 Washington Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)751-9318 2.2 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-7 | 397 students
350 Masonic Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)931-2422 1.4 K-7
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.