Ss Mary & Elizabeth Academy
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Academy of the Archdiocese of Newark recognizes each child as a precious gift from God.
- Like snowflakes, no two children are exactly alike and no two children learn in exactly the same way.
- The Academy offers a challenging academic curriculum that is rich in the moral values and religious formation your child will need to succeed in life.
- With plenty of personal attention, our school creates a safe and encouraging environment that challenges bright minds to explore their interests and discover the best in themselves, their classmates, and the world.
- The Academy offers a positive, encouraging and save environment where children can grow in body, mind, and spirit.
- From our Pre-K programs, designed for three and four-year old through our K-8 programs, our caring, qualified teachers provide a strong, academic foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elizabeth Grades: K-8 | 193 students
237 South Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
(908) 355-0717 2.6 K-8
- Elizabeth Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
227 Center St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
(908) 352-7419 3.1 PK-8
Great school with a caring and attentive Faculty. The new Principal has been doing a fantastic job. She has implemented significant changes to the curriculum and raised test scores significantly in the past two years. I would definitely recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - vella
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.