Ss Peter & Paul Elementary School
- Saints Peter and Paul School is a parochial, co-educational, day school founded in 1955.
- It is located in the heart of the Eastern Shore, an area populated by a wide variety of professional, managerial and rural residents.
- The school serves an area of seven counties. The Elementary School shares a campus with the High School but has its own principal, staff and faculty.
- Our mission is to ensure that all students realize their full academic potential and can do so in a safe, loving and warm atmosphere.
- We strive to help students appreciate their uniqueness, develop Christian and moral values, learn service to others and the community, self-control, sportsmanship, leadership, cooperation, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- We believe that the elementary years of school are of critical importance in a child's development.
- It is during these years that children become aware of their unique value as children of God, and that they begin to identify and develop their talents.
- SSPP aims to facilitate the development of each child to his or her full potential and to assist them in the achievement of their personal goals.
- The school strives not only for the development of its students' intellectual abilities, but also for the formation of Christian ideals and values.
- It is through an awareness of these ideals that the school seeks to strengthen each child's individual beliefs in God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EastonGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
1009 N Washington St
Easton, MD 21601
- EastonGrades: K-8 | 289 students
716 Goldsborough Street
Easton, MD 21601
- CentrevilleGrades: 9-12 | 193 students
PO Box 200, 911 Gunston Rd
Centreville, MD 21617
- AnnapolisGrades: NS-12 | 650 students
534 Hillsmere Drive
Annapolis, MD 21403
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.