Sshs-ny/solomon Schechter High School Of Ny
- Solomon Schechter High School's mission is to prepare young men and women for a lifetime of individual accomplishment, Jewish commitment, and community leadership.
- The school is a Conservative Jewish, coeducational, college preparatory school serving grades 9-12 that is dedicated to academic excellence in both general and Judaic studies.
- Our inquiry-based, rigorous curriculum encourages critical thinking, inspires intellectual curiosity, and inculcates a life-long love of learning.
- Course offerings encompass mathematics, the sciences, the arts, Jewish texts and history, modern languages, leadership, athletics, and the humanities -- as well as their relationship to today's global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1317 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212) 423-5200 0.8 K-12
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 204 students
154 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
(212) 737-6800 1.4 9-12
- New York Grades: NS-12 | 882 students
20 W End Ave
New York, NY 10023
(212) 246-7717 1.6 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.