Sshs-ny/solomon Schechter High School Of Ny
- Solomon Schechter High School's mission is to prepare young men and women for a lifetime of individual accomplishment, Jewish commitment, and community leadership.
- The school is a Conservative Jewish, coeducational, college preparatory school serving grades 9-12 that is dedicated to academic excellence in both general and Judaic studies.
- Our inquiry-based, rigorous curriculum encourages critical thinking, inspires intellectual curiosity, and inculcates a life-long love of learning.
- Course offerings encompass mathematics, the sciences, the arts, Jewish texts and history, modern languages, leadership, athletics, and the humanities -- as well as their relationship to today's global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 0.8 K-12
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 193 students
154 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
(212)737-6800 1.4 9-12
- New York Grades: NS-12 | 882 students
20 W End Ave
New York, NY 10023
(212)246-7717 1.6 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?