St Adelaide Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- We believe that Saint Adelaide School shares with the family in the educational mission of the Church.
- We hold that, as a caring community of parents, teachers, staff and administrators, we work together to ensure that our children receive the best possible Catholic education based on the development of the whole person.
- We believe that every child is a child of God, individual and free with a right to education.
- School enhances and supports the parents who are the primary educators.
- Teachers are the facilitators in the learning experiences of their students We seek to develop spiritually vigorous, intelligent, vocationally prepared and contributing citizens of our global community.
- We foster apostolic service and encourage our students to become involved in social concerns.
- Through formal teaching and modeling, we strive to inspire the students to become vibrant members of our diverse multicultural society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho CucamongaGrades: 1-12 | 91 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
San BernardinoGrades: NS-8 | 195 students
796 W 48th Street
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Wonderful Pre-K and Kindergarten program. I''m Muslim and I went to school here from 1998-2000, 6th-8th grade. My parent's didn't care that it was a Catholic school because they wanted me to have a great education. My children are currently in this school because like my parents I wanted to give them a great education as well.
- Posted by Parent - ycal.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?