St Albert The Great Middle School
- St.Albert the Great Middle School is an academic community, rooted in the Cathilic faith.
- It shares with parents, who are the primary educators of their children, the educational mission of the Church The students grow and learn within a caring and faith-filled parish community.
- Under the guidance of the St. Albert the Great faculty and parents, students experience and develop Christian attitude and behaviors of self-discipline, respect, and responsibilty towards themselves, their families and their community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lilian Rosa|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CarsonGrades: K-6 | 68 students
20715 Avalon Blvd Suite 360
Carson, CA 90746
- Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 282 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.