St Ambrose School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Ambrose School offers an exceptional educational experience built on a solid foundation of tradition with an eye on the future. Our program offers: A focus on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) including a new STEM Lab
- Technology: State-of-the-art Interactive Projectors and Audio Enhancement Systems in every classroom, iPads, Microsoft Surfaces, Computer Lab, Robotics Lab
- Penthouse Program featuring Challenge and Inclusion Programs to meet the individual needs of every student
- VBRD: Certified in Virtue Based Restorative Discipline House System: Middle School students work together in mixed grade homerooms to create a sense of community and pride.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Choir, Robotics, Safety Patrol, Student Council
- Established in 1906 with a goal of providing local children with an outstanding parochial school education, St. Ambrose has remained committed to that goal for over a century. Even as our sphere of students has expanded to include children from all over the Metro area, we have maintained our dedication to providing the best education experience in accordance with our Christian values for students ages 3 through 8th grade. We pride ourselves on combining the best new methods with the best of tradition to create a truly unique environment that prepares our students to be future leaders.
- Every child who attends St. Ambrose Catholic elementary school will receive an education designed to grow them personally, spiritually and academically. To prepare students for the opportunities and challenges that await them, we foster creativity and divergent thinking and encourage the application of these important thinking skills to science, math and other core courses. Beyond traditional school subjects, we also prepare children to be examples of Christ in the global community by educating in a spirit of understanding, peace, and tolerance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 185 students
906 Eichelberger St
Saint Louis, MO 63111
(314)353-2455 3.4 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
1360 Tamm Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314)647-5244 1.4 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 223 students
5821 Pernod Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314)752-4171 1.7 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-6 | 189 students
4175 N Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63115
(314)382-0085 4.7 NS-6
I love the school . St Ambrose of St. Louis on Wilson street On the Hill. What is the tuition this 2014
- Posted by Parent - Chery
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.