St Ann Grade School
- St. Ann School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in Raritan, New Jersey.
- Co-educational from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8, St. Ann School is under the general supervision of the Metuchen Diocesan Superintendent of Schools.
- Locally it is under the direction of the Pastor of St. Ann Parish and the community of the Religious Teachers Filippini, whose Motherhouse is in Morristown, New Jersey.
- The goal of our Religious and Lay Faculty, as dedicated educators, is to create a Catholic Christian environment.
- We believe that "Catholic schools which realize the threefold purpose of Christian education, to teach doctrine, to build community, and to serve, are the most effective means available to the Church for the education of children and young people." We, the Administration, Faculty and Staff of St. Ann School believe that our primary mission as Catholic Educators is to nurture in our school family a personal relationship with our Triune God.
- In partnership with the Parents, we are committed to developing the spiritual, academic, social, physical and cultural dimensions of all students, enabling them to live responsibly and creatively in a global environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,925|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Forensics, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morristown Grades: 6-12
182 South Street, Suite 4
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 267-0474 17.6 6-12
- New Brunswick Grades: 2-12 | 60 students
317 George St Suite 210
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(732) 690-7991 11.4 2-12
WONDERFUL school; DEDICATED teachers who are committed to each students learning needs; STRONG Math (including full year of algebra) & Language Arts curriculum; all class rooms are technology enabled, plus Distance Learning program brings unqiue learning experiences to each student
- Posted by Parent - tgork
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?