St Ann School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Our mission here at Saint Ann School is to provide children with a firm academic foundation in an positive environment rooted in the Gospel and promoting the Gospel values of faith, respect, self-discipline, and responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,640|
|Tuition Notes||$3640 for one child in Grades K to 8; discounted tuition for 2nd and 3rd child; separate rates for Pre-Kindergarten|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, DanceBasketball, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Physician Assistant simulation program
Arts and Music Programs:
Children's Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Saint Ann each child is recognized as a unique individual striving to grow intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally. The school’s dedicated administration, faculty and staff help each child achieve this growth in a safe, challenging, respectful and supportive setting. Saint Ann School offers full-day Universal Pre-Kindergarten programs for children who will be age 4 by December 31, 2015. We are proud to say we have two new additional UPK classrooms this year, which now gives us a total of 4 UPK classrooms. How exciting!!! We look forward to you joining our school community too.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 344 students
268 E 207th St
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)653-2292 0.4 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)944-0958 1 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 292 students
1617 Parkview Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
(718)829-1706 3.7 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: K-7 | 152 students
719 E 216th St
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)653-2900 0.8 K-7
The 2015 School year was such a great school year. It was inspirational to see someone new in a position bring life back into the school. It truly felt like a school again. The new Principal Mrs. Beebe, brought back School Spirit and encouraged TRUE family involvement. She made the school community a family. She added a quarterly Honor assembly to recognize our children's academic success, which honestly motivated students to work even harder. Their Spring Show was amazing! The students, teachers, and administration staff performed and it touched so many parents, including myself. I wish St. Ann's nothing but the very best in the upcoming school year. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - dance
I am using my moms account. I love Saint Ann School. I feel like the year 2015 was the year this school had a new breeze. I love my 5th grade teacher! My friends, and even the new principle. Ms. Beebe. She is so nice and inspiring. I hope my children get to see how amazing Saint Ann's is! Hope it holds strong. This is the school for you!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - velez
I am a parent at Saint Ann School and I am so pleased to know the school has a new principal. She hosted a Red Carpet event to welcome parents and students back to school, and it honestly brought so much joy to all of the parents and students. I look forward to an exciting school year. Our new principal taught for over 10 years and wants the very best for our children. The Archdiocese made a great decision making Mrs. Beebe the new principal. Not only is she talented, caring, well-educated, but she leads by example and brings so much joy to the Saint Ann community. I know the school is in great hands!
- Posted by Parent - babyl
My child attends Saint Ann School and I am happy I found this school. The staff and administration work provide us with a safe and clean school in which children can learn.
- Posted by Parent - pacem
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.