St. Anne's Episcopal School
- The goal of St. Anne's is to educate minds, enrich hearts and expand horizons. We provide an uplifting, nurturing environment where each child is fully supported academically, artistically and athletically. We build character and integrity upon a spiritual, moral and ethical foundation and strive to foster the development of people who go on to make significant and lasting contributions to society. St. Anne's is committed to: Making decisions based on what is best for each child.
- Honoring the history and traditions of the founding Sisters of St. Anne's and their Judeo-Christian values.
- Welcoming and respecting all forms of diversity. St. Anne's is inclusive in human and spiritual terms.Fostering a community of character, humility, and kindness.
- Surrounding children with outstanding, innovative and inspirational teachers who strive for academic excellence in a nurturing environment.
- St. Anne's recognizes the important role that each adult mentor plays in supporting each child's development.Encouraging family participation in school and community activities. St. Anne's believes in serving the community in thought, word, and deed.
- Cultivating a safe, healthy and welcoming environment. St. Anne's preserves the beauty and serenity of the campus that embody the school's heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$10,053 half-day preschool $18,182 full-day preschool $21,183 K - Grade 5 $22,296 Grades 6-8|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lori Frank|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Lacrosse,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate Club, Student council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choi
- At St. Anne`s Episcopal School, we have a rich history of caring for children. The well-being of each child has always been our focus. Students are provided with a balanced program that includes high-quality academics, athletics, and the arts. While emphasizing inclusiveness, the school builds character and integrity upon a spiritual, moral, and ethical foundation. St. Anne`s strives to develop people who go on to make lasting and significant contributions to society. Parents are encouraged to participate in the education of their children, both at home and at school. Parents and students value the strong sense of community that characterizes this school. The school`s unique preschool through eighth-grade design provides a consistent and nurturing experience from early childhood through the first stages of adolescence. Our intimate environment ensures that students make strong connections with teachers and peers. With a caring community to support them during their formative years, St. Anne`s students grow into role models and leaders.
- People that viewed St. Anne's Episcopal School also viewed these schools: Montessori Academy Of Colorado.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.