- St. Anne's offers the highest standards of quality early childhood education.
- In an environment of love and respect, each child is given the opportunity to expand his/her concept of the world.
- Our well-rounded program provides for developmentally appropriate growth emotionally, cognitively, socially and physically, as well as spiritually.
- Children are given the opportunity to initiate choices of activities, as well as having teacher-initiated instruction times.
- Our goals include increasing each child's capacity to reason and encouraging a spirit of inquiry in a creative learning environment.
- Most of all, St. Anne's Day School wants your child to know that he/she is a worthy person, acceptable and lovable just as God made him/her.
- Having a good self-concept and the opportunity to learn in a developmentally appropriate environment are gifts that last a lifetime.
- St. Anne's Day School works in collaboration with other schools throughout the U.S. who are inspired by the Reggio Approach to early childhood education.
- Believing that the Church can provide an environment in which the child may grow "in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man", St. Anne's offers children's programs consistent with the highest standards of early childhood education.
- In an atmosphere of love and respect, each child is given the opportunity to expand his/her concept of the world.
- Our well-rounded programs provide for developmentally appropriate growth emotionally, cognitively, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- Children learn to initiate choices of activities, as well as having teacher-initiated instruction times.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.