St. Anthony Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony Catholic School began when a young Catholic widow, Cecelia Morse, began teaching children of the colonists in her kitchen in 1883.
- The school has maintained it's history of spiritual and academic excellence.
- We follow Christ's example in educating the whole child in a loving and caring atmosphere while respecting individual differences and abilities.
- We encourage and empower the student to attain the highest academic achievement while providing a safe, stable environment of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,875|
|Tuition Notes||Interparochial Rate $4075 (with signed Parish Subsidy form from your pastor)|
|Admissions Director||Miss Dellie Bevans|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Rosie Fortner|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Earth Force, National Junior Honor Society, Safety Patrol, School Choir, Student Government|
- Our School Mission: To build solid faith foundations and academic excellence while developing the whole child for an eternal future in God`s kingdom
- Solid Faith Foundations with Academic Excellence.
- If interested, you may call the school, 352-588-3041, and arrange for a tour.
Profile last updated: 04/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
- Spring HillGrades: PK-12 | 308 students
3140 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- New Port RicheyGrades: KG-6 | 26 students
4917 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
- TampaGrades: 1-12 | 46 students
Po Box 262436
Tampa, FL 33685
- TampaGrades: K-8 | 310 students
302 E Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
Excellent academic environment for children. Small school with highly interactive education in a safe, nurturing environment that inculcates in the children spiritual and catholic christian religious values that are sorely lacking in the public schools. Doesn't have all the latest hi-tech teaching gadgets, but the teachers are dedicated and care about the children and the Sisters run a tight ship! This is one parochial/religious school that actually ''walks the walk'' with respect to its spiritual/religious mission and doesn't just 'talk the talk''. No place is perfect, but I''d choose this one all over again for my four children attended and graduated from SAS. I am forever grateful we sent them there; it was worth the financial sacrifice.
- Posted by Parent - laric
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.