5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony Catholic School began when a young Catholic widow, Cecelia Morse, began teaching children of the colonists in her kitchen in 1883.
- The school has maintained it's history of spiritual and academic excellence.
- We follow Christ's example in educating the whole child in a loving and caring atmosphere while respecting individual differences and abilities.
- We encourage and empower the student to attain the highest academic achievement while providing a safe, stable environment of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,875|
|Tuition Notes||Interparochial Rate $4075 (with signed Parish Subsidy form from your pastor)|
|Admissions Director||Miss Dellie Bevans|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Rosie Fortner|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Earth Force, National Junior Honor Society, Safety Patrol, School Choir, Student Government Altar Servers, Earth Force, Safety Patrol, School Choir, National Junior Honor Society,
- Our School Mission: To build solid faith foundations and academic excellence while developing the whole child for an eternal future in God`s kingdom
- Solid Faith Foundations with Academic Excellence.
- If interested, you may call the school, 352-588-3041, and arrange for a tour.
Profile last updated: 04/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
BrooksvilleGrades: PK-12 | 453 students
7200 Emerson Rd
Brooksville, FL 34601
Spring HillGrades: PK-12 | 139 students
4060 Castle Ave
Spring Hill, FL 34609
TampaGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
4200 W North A St
Tampa, FL 33609
New Port RicheyGrades: 1-12 | 41 students
5940 Massachusetts Ave
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Excellent academic environment for children. Small school with highly interactive education in a safe, nurturing environment that inculcates in the children spiritual and catholic christian religious values that are sorely lacking in the public schools. Doesn't have all the latest hi-tech teaching gadgets, but the teachers are dedicated and care about the children and the Sisters run a tight ship! This is one parochial/religious school that actually ''walks the walk'' with respect to its spiritual/religious mission and doesn't just 'talk the talk''. No place is perfect, but I''d choose this one all over again for my four children attended and graduated from SAS. I am forever grateful we sent them there; it was worth the financial sacrifice.
- Posted by Parent - laric
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.