St. Anthony Of Padua School
- The mission of St. Anthony of Padua School is to provide educational excellence according to the Dominican tradition in a multi-cultural, Catholic community with emphasis on Gospel values.
- St. Anthony of Padua School is SACS Accreditated (Southern Association of Colleges & Schools).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys: Blue pants and logo shirt Girls: Plaid uniform and white blouse)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Call office for tuition rates. 5044884426|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Ruth Angelette, O.P.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Band, Choir, CSAL Sports, Quiz Bowl, Student Council Ballet, Band, Choir, CSAL Sports, Quiz Bowl, Student Council,|
- The mission of St. Anthony of Padua School is to provide educational excellence according to the Dominican tradition in a multi-cultural, Catholic community with emphasis on Gospel values. At St. Anthony of Padua School, we believe that the child we educate has both a soul and a body and is endowed with intellect and free will. Therefore, we aim to provide for the ongoing spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, cultural, religious, emotional, and physical development of each student, both as an individual and as a member of society. We, the faculty and staff, recognize that we share with the parents the responsibility for assuring the continuous development of the students into mature Catholics. We seek to equip the students with backgrounds and skills necessary to fully develop their potential within a multi-cultural, multi-economic setting. The faculty is dedicated to constant self-improvement and endeavors to foster in the students a love for learning and a sense of responsibility for their education and actions. The purpose of these endeavors is to enable the students to live lives enriched by their educational experiences and to enable the students to effectively strive for their ultimate goal which is eternal happiness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New OrleansGrades: NS-8 | 279 students
6249 Canal Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
- GretnaGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
2106 Deerfield Rd
Gretna, LA 70056
- New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
1315 Jackson Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130
- New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
1027 Napoleon Ave
New Orleans, LA 70115
- GretnaGrades: PK-7 | 365 students
3610 Claire Ave
Gretna, LA 70053
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.