St. Augustine Elementary School
- St. Augustine School strives to guide students toward knowledge of the Catholic faith; to encourage students to demonstrate their knowledge of church doctrine in day-to-day encounters; to instill in students the willingness to take up the challenge of Jesus by reaching out to others; to develop the maximum potential of each child.
- We believe that education should be a total process of forming the whole person, developing the full potential of each child by encouraging each child to realize his/her own talents, and allowing each child opportunities to demonstrate and develop these talents by providing an atmosphere conducive to this development.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 522 students
80 Maple Ave
North Andover, MA 01845
- HudsonGrades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
- PeabodyGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
- DanversGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
- BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 181 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.