St. Bernard Elementary School
Tel: (716) 822-8057
- St. Bernard's School offers able young boys of diverse backgrounds an exceptionally thorough, rigorous, and enjoyable introduction to learning and community life.
- We wish to inspire boys to value hard work and fair play, to develop confidence, consideration for others, and a sense of citizenship, and to have fun while doing these things.
- St. Bernard's is committed to admitting and enrolling the most qualified students.
- Boys are accepted for admission before the awarding of grants.
- Each year St. Bernard's sets aside money for financial aid.
- Grants are given on the basis of need, with the expectation that recipients will make good use of their educational opportunities.
- Each case is given individual consideration by the financial aid committee, based on information that the parents and the School Scholarship Service forms provide. All information supplied is held in strict confidence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: K-8 | 374 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716) 836-1191 5.2 K-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 298 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716) 877-5035 5.7 PK-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
3275 Main St
Buffalo, NY 14214
(716) 835-7395 5.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.