St. Bernard Elementary School
- St. Bernard's School offers able young boys of diverse backgrounds an exceptionally thorough, rigorous, and enjoyable introduction to learning and community life.
- We wish to inspire boys to value hard work and fair play, to develop confidence, consideration for others, and a sense of citizenship, and to have fun while doing these things.
- St. Bernard's is committed to admitting and enrolling the most qualified students.
- Boys are accepted for admission before the awarding of grants.
- Each year St. Bernard's sets aside money for financial aid.
- Grants are given on the basis of need, with the expectation that recipients will make good use of their educational opportunities.
- Each case is given individual consideration by the financial aid committee, based on information that the parents and the School Scholarship Service forms provide. All information supplied is held in strict confidence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuffaloGrades: K-8 | 384 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
- BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
25 Mansion Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14206
- DepewGrades: PK | 192 students
2049 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043
- BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
- BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 379 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.