St Boniface Elementary School
- Pope John XXIII High School believes in providing quality education in a Christian setting.
- The educational program is geared to develop a life of ever deepening personal relationship with God.
- This involves living with others in a Christian way, developing the skills necessary for daily living, and instilling in students attitudes of concern for their fellow human beings.
- Each person is an individual. An individual has the right to self-respect, personal dignity and growth.
- At Pope John a student is accepted with his strengths and weaknesses.
- The school strives to create a climate in which students multiply their strengths.
- Pope John XXIII High School is a community of learners.
- It is a community in which students, faculty, parents and patrons share their talents, ideas and experiences for individual growth.
- Responsibility and accountability are obligations of each member of the Pope John Community.
- The mission statement of Pope John XXIII Central Catholic High School is: We are a Christian educational community preparing our students to live a moral, faith-filled life based on Catholic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elgin Grades: 7-12 | 68 students
303 Remington St.
Elgin, NE 68636
(402) 843-5325 0.7 7-12
- Albion Grades: K-8 | 108 students
520 W Church St
Albion, NE 68620
(402) 395-2926 20.9 K-8
- Spalding Grades: PK-12 | 89 students
130 W Marguerite St
Spalding, NE 68665
(308) 497-2103 25.3 PK-12
- Lindsay Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
301 Pine St.
Lindsay, NE 68644
(402) 428-3455 26.5 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.