St. Casimir School
- St. Casimir prides itself on its family atmosphere and commitment to small classes.
- St Casimir School has a tradition of Catholic School education for over 50 years.
- Originally founded to serve the Lithuanian community of Brockton, St Casimir School now hosts a culturally diverse student population where students achieve educational excellence, moral and spiritual development.
- The St Casimir School Pastor, Religious and Lay Teachers, recognize their responsibility to the ministry of education to instill and reflect Catholic teaching, values and tradition; and to build Christian community through service in a spirit of peace, love and justice toward all.
- The faculty is dedicated to these principles and the harmonious development of the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and social gifts of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holbrook Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781) 767-1544 3.4 PK-8
- Milton Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
250 Brook Rd
Milton, MA 02186
(617) 698-2464 11.7 PK-8
- Braintree Grades: PK-8 | 242 students
850 Washington St
Braintree, MA 02184
(781) 848-0842 7 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 749-0746 11.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.