St Clare/st Paul School
- St. Paul's School recognizes its role in the formation of a right conscience in its students.
- To assist students in developing this capacity, the school provides them with an understanding of the principles of Christian morality; in addition, it fosters the growth of the ability for decision making.
- We understand the need to integrate religious values with the rest of life, to unite thought and action, and to bond the individual to the community.
- Our school encourages attitudes of initiative, involvement and service in the home, school and civic communities.
- Democratic values are fostered in situations of discussion, where freedom of expression is encouraged, and in projects, where opportunities for creative problem solving are present.
- These situations and values are integrated in both curriculum and milieu of this school.
- We recognize the need for developing the nature of the whole child: the moral, mental, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional aspect of all our students.
- The development of their potential and individuality is best encouraged in a curriculum that encourages free expression, independent research and study, as well as creative thinking.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.