St Clare/st Paul School
- St. Paul's School recognizes its role in the formation of a right conscience in its students.
- To assist students in developing this capacity, the school provides them with an understanding of the principles of Christian morality; in addition, it fosters the growth of the ability for decision making.
- We understand the need to integrate religious values with the rest of life, to unite thought and action, and to bond the individual to the community.
- Our school encourages attitudes of initiative, involvement and service in the home, school and civic communities.
- Democratic values are fostered in situations of discussion, where freedom of expression is encouraged, and in projects, where opportunities for creative problem solving are present.
- These situations and values are integrated in both curriculum and milieu of this school.
- We recognize the need for developing the nature of the whole child: the moral, mental, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional aspect of all our students.
- The development of their potential and individuality is best encouraged in a curriculum that encourages free expression, independent research and study, as well as creative thinking.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
134 School St
Scranton, PA 18508
(570)941-4106 1 PK-8
- Clarks Summit Grades: K-8 | 346 students
410 N Abington Rd
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
(570)587-4152 6 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.