- Saint Clement Elementary School is a private, Catholic school that hosts students from pre-kindergarten through grade six.
- The mission of our school is to help students recognize, appreciate and develop their unique giftedness by providing a quality, catholic education.
- St. Clement Elementary School offers many opportunities that challenge each individual student so that they may reach their full potential.
- The mission of the St. Clement Elementary School Community is to help students in grades pre- kindergarten through six recognize, appreciate, and develop their unique giftedness.
- We strive to provide quality Catholic education that challenges students to reach their full potential, become life-long learners, and develop confidence and self-worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SomervilleGrades: K-8 | 245 students
192 Summer St
Somerville, MA 02143
East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.