St Columbkille Parish School
- St. Columbkille Parish School strives to integrate religious truths and values with knowledge and skills in order to provide a quality education for all students.
- This vision motivates students to grow academically, physically, culturally and socially.
- Among the values prized in the Catholic School are self-worth, self-discipline in the search for a moral way of life, and appreciation for our American heritage.
- With deep concern for their brothers and sisters, young people in Catholic Schools may be guided to form their personal response in truth, peace, justice and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
- North RoyaltonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
6667 Wallings Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
- BrunswickGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
923 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
- ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 380 students
4180 N Amber Dr
Cleveland, OH 44144
- ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.