St Columbkille Parish School
- St. Columbkille Parish School strives to integrate religious truths and values with knowledge and skills in order to provide a quality education for all students.
- This vision motivates students to grow academically, physically, culturally and socially.
- Among the values prized in the Catholic School are self-worth, self-discipline in the search for a moral way of life, and appreciation for our American heritage.
- With deep concern for their brothers and sisters, young people in Catholic Schools may be guided to form their personal response in truth, peace, justice and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
North RoyaltonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
6667 Wallings Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
ParmaGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
6800 State Rd
Parma, OH 44134
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
1355 W. 70th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102
StrongsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 734 students
12580 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?