St Dominic Elementary School
- Since 1959, St. Dominic School has provided challenging and faith-filled education for its students.
- Qualified and experienced teachers work in cooperation with parents to create a caring community in which all students develop academically, spiritually and socially.
- St. Dominic Parish School, working cooperatively with parents, strives to teach every student about Catholic faith and tradition while building a strong foundation of academic excellence.
- We believe that, through the combined efforts of the faculty, parents, and pastoral staff, St. Dominic School provides exemplary Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Softball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 420 students
17500 Gebhardt Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)796-3942 2.6 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 15.8 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 18.2 PK-8
- Hubertus Grades: 1-8 | 119 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
(262)628-1711 10.9 1-8
- Lannon Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
(262)251-2940 4.1 PK-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.