St Dominic Elementary School
- Since 1959, St. Dominic School has provided challenging and faith-filled education for its students.
- Qualified and experienced teachers work in cooperation with parents to create a caring community in which all students develop academically, spiritually and socially.
- St. Dominic Parish School, working cooperatively with parents, strives to teach every student about Catholic faith and tradition while building a strong foundation of academic excellence.
- We believe that, through the combined efforts of the faculty, parents, and pastoral staff, St. Dominic School provides exemplary Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Softball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 420 students
17500 Gebhardt Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)796-3942 2.6 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 15.8 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 18.2 PK-8
- Hubertus Grades: 1-8 | 119 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
(262)628-1711 10.9 1-8
- Lannon Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
(262)251-2940 4.1 PK-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.