St. Dominic School For Boys
St. Dominic School For Boys Photo #3 - 70 seat distance learning center. Surround sound. 35 microphones. 11' x 6' TV Screen with cameras.
- St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School is a Catholic independent school, ecumenical by character.
- The school was founded to educate young people in a principle-based program designed to prepare them for advanced formal and personal studies while deepening their faith and relationship with God.
- In the Dominican tradition, the school actively encourages academic excellence and promotes spiritual and moral growth, social and ecological responsibility, leadership skills, multicultural awareness, emotional maturity, artistic expression, and physical fitness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
European Council for International Schools
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||This is an approximate average for 2K through 8th grade. Tuition varies.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gianna Soefker|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: 7-12 | 630 students
6191 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)260-1304 3.4 7-12
- Memphis Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
4841 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)685-1231 1.8 PK-8
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.