St. Dominic School For Boys
St. Dominic School For Boys Photo #2 - 70 seat distance learning center. Surround sound. 35 microphones. 11' x 6' TV Screen with cameras.
- St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School is a Catholic independent school, ecumenical by character.
- The school was founded to educate young people in a principle-based program designed to prepare them for advanced formal and personal studies while deepening their faith and relationship with God.
- In the Dominican tradition, the school actively encourages academic excellence and promotes spiritual and moral growth, social and ecological responsibility, leadership skills, multicultural awareness, emotional maturity, artistic expression, and physical fitness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
European Council for International Schools
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||This is an approximate average for 2K through 8th grade. Tuition varies.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Gianna Soefker|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
4841 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)685-1231 1.8 PK-8
- Memphis Grades: 7-12 | 630 students
6191 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)260-1304 3.4 7-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.