St Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy
- At Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy, students of diverse cultures are guided and inspired to experience the joy of living and learning through a strong Catholic education.
- The primary purpose of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy is to provide an education promoting excellence for living a Gospel-centered life in today's society.
- Because we believe that each child learns best in a nurturing atmosphere, students are motivated to realize their true potential where standards are high and expectations are clear.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy promotes the mission of Jesus through a vibrant Christian witness and in service to others.
- We are driven by the conviction that we must reach out and care for the poor, for those who suffer economic deprivation or experience discrimination because of racial, cultural, or linguistic differences.
- Together we celebrate the richness of our multi-cultural heritage and use it as a means of promoting future generations with reason for living and hoping.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woonsocket Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
64 Hamlet Avenue
Woonsocket, RI 02895
(401)762-1095 9.7 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.