St Ferdinand Elementary School
- Throughout our eighty years of academic excellence, we the community of Saint Ferdinand Catholic School have believed that every child is a unique expression of the brilliance of God.
- We respect and welcome the diversity of all students and believe that every child is inherently intelligent, good and uniquely talented.
- Inspired by the desire to empower our students to fulfill their God-given potential, our faculty is committed to providing a comprehensive and challenging academic program that is permeated by our Catholic faith.
- Recognizing the integral role that math and science is playing in the twenty-first century, we are dedicated to placing special emphases in these areas through an advanced technological program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FernandoGrades: PK-6 | 107 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-8 | 315 students
1039 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- SylmarGrades: K | 90 students
13367 Borden Ave
Sylmar, CA 91342
- Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 230 students
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- PasadenaGrades: 4-12 | 500 students
324 Madeline Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.