St Ferdinand Elementary School
- Throughout our eighty years of academic excellence, we the community of Saint Ferdinand Catholic School have believed that every child is a unique expression of the brilliance of God.
- We respect and welcome the diversity of all students and believe that every child is inherently intelligent, good and uniquely talented.
- Inspired by the desire to empower our students to fulfill their God-given potential, our faculty is committed to providing a comprehensive and challenging academic program that is permeated by our Catholic faith.
- Recognizing the integral role that math and science is playing in the twenty-first century, we are dedicated to placing special emphases in these areas through an advanced technological program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 230 students
Santa Monica, CA 90404
PasadenaGrades: 4-12 | 496 students
324 Madeline Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
BurbankGrades: PK-K | 40 students
217 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
PasadenaGrades: K-8 | 516 students
405 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
GlendaleGrades: 1-12 | 266 students
920 E Broadway
Glendale, CA 91205
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?