St. Francis De Sales School
- St. Francis de Sales School is called to share the gospel message of Jesus Christ through the education of its students.
- Combining our academic and religious education programs, the example our teachers and staff and the directives of Jesus to "love one another", we strive to mold Catholic Christians for the next generation who are spiritual, morally, academically, psychologically and physically prepared to spread God's Kingdom on earth.
- St. Francis de Sales endeavors to focus on the development of strong moral character by teaching Catholic principles based on Jesus' teachings in the Gospels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 8 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: NS-9 | 136 students
4129 Superior Ave
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 361-1883 8 NS-9
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 2.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.