St. Francis Of Assisi Elementary School
- We at St. Francis School are called to strive to provide the students with the opportunity to acquire and develop skills, Christian values and knowledge, so that we may send forth into the world, young democratic citizens with proper Christian values and ideals.
- We are aware of the individual differences in our students and our responsibility to develop each child's ability and potential to its fullest.
- We believe our purpose is to prepare the pupil for responsible citizenship by instructing each student in human knowledge, skills and Christian values; that the school is an integral part of the community in which it is located and that it should serve the individual needs and interests of all members of that community; that we must attempt to develop in each student a need to respect himself and others; we must provide experiences that will help the child intellectually, morally, and socially; and we must instill a desire in each student to want to learn as much as possible so he/she can broaden his/her attitudes and ideas concerning life.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ridgefield ParkGrades: PK-K | 23 students
181 Main Street
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
- BogotaGrades: PK-K | 83 students
167 Palisade Ave
Bogota, NJ 07603
- HackensackGrades: 1-8 | 44 students
386 Hudson St
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Palisades ParkGrades: NS-PK | 39 students
21 Fairview Street
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
- TeaneckGrades: K-1 | 10 students
278 Willow St
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.