- The mission of St. Francis of Assisi School is to educate the whole person by creating a Christ-centered community that fosters an active faith, encourages service, and promotes academic growth.
- St. Francis of Assisi School is a Catholic parish school where families and teachers work in partnership to foster the formation of education of the whole child.
- St. Francis of Assisi School is committed to teaching the truths of our Catholic faith and traditions; creating an environment of respect and responsibility for oneself and for our global community; and nurturing intellectual curiosity while facilitating academic excellence and active involvement in learning.
- St. Francis School offers a curriculum which brings a diverse and rich experience to each child.
- We believe that every student can succeed with the unique and special gifts he/she has received from God.
- Our goal is to build a strong foundation for our students that will support them throughout their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Red sweaters, plaid skirts, bule pants, white shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,865|
|Tuition Notes||This is the in-parish rate for the 2011-2012 school year.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sheila Keaton|
|Admissions Associate||Siobhan Harris|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art classes, Drama, Homework Club, Lego Robotics Art classes, Drama, Homework Club, Lego Robotics,|
People that viewed St. Francis Of Assisi School also viewed these schools: St. Anthony Elementary School.
April 28, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
April 28, 2017
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
April 28, 2017
Of the approximately 4,000 Montessori schools in the U.S. only 1,100 schools are members of the American Montessori Society. Does this matter? What else should you look for to determine if a Montessori school is the real thing?