St. Germaine School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Germaine offers a unique faith-based education for our children.Each student, treated as an individual, is nurtured not only in their academics but also in the teachings of Christ.
- Our graduates have a solid educational, moral, and social education to support them in any future endeavor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|Tuition Notes||2017-2018 school year for one child in the parish. Different rates apply for multiple children or non-parishioners.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Math Club, STEM activities
Arts and Music Programs:
arts/crafts, Band Program
- St. Germaine is a school community united in fellowship with our parish community. We are committed to nurturing and spreading the Good News of the Gospel, especially the values of tolerance, and respect for individuals. We are called to witness Christ`s teachings through service to the parish and to the larger society.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 798 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)429-4300 0.5 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 986 students
3737 W 99th Street
Chicago, IL 60655
(773)881-6500 0.7 9-12
Enrolled my son in Pre-K last year and happily returning for the 2018-2019 school year. The care and commitment his teachers have not only to his academics, but socialization (so important for my "only") are well worth the investment. His teacher kept him engaged, motivated, and eager to go to school each and every day. Integrated lesson plans that incorporate a multi-tired approach to learning have my kiddo talking non stop when I pick him up from school about everything he has learned.There are also so many ways to get involved as a student, parent and family. I do believe we are part of the "Family of St Germaine" who not only pride themselves as top-notch (they have won the Blue Ribbon Award for excellence) in education but social responsibility, which is incredibly important to me.St Germaine also offers a "pay as you go" style extended day program for working parents! Nice because sometimes I can get him early and I don't have to commit to a certain time
- Posted by Parent - Anne C.
Wonderful school with outstanding teachers who care about each child. My child was prepared for high school.
- Posted by Parent - Mary S.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.