- St. Helen's School is creating an alumni association. We are in the process of compiling a list of former students by graduation year.
- Our students, the adult Catholics of the 21st. Century, will possess the skills, attitudes and values necessary to be a contributing member of society.
- Because of their deep reverence for all God's creations, they will share their gifts and talents in promoting a sense of respect, dignity and equality for all especially for the poor and needy.
- Their strong belief in the providential love of God will enable them to face the challenges and responsibilities associated with this complex technological age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
1037 72nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
2030 E 69th St
Brooklyn, NY 11234
RidgewoodGrades: NS-8 | 281 students
8405 78th Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 121 students
38 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: K-5 | 106 students
300 Jay St Rm General Bldg 309
Brooklyn, NY 11201
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.