St Helen School
- St. Helen's School is creating an alumni association. We are in the process of compiling a list of former students by graduation year.
- Our students, the adult Catholics of the 21st. Century, will possess the skills, attitudes and values necessary to be a contributing member of society.
- Because of their deep reverence for all God's creations, they will share their gifts and talents in promoting a sense of respect, dignity and equality for all especially for the poor and needy.
- Their strong belief in the providential love of God will enable them to face the challenges and responsibilities associated with this complex technological age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BrooklynGrades: PK-5 | 329 students
2739 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210
- WoodsideGrades: PK-K | 129 students
7201 43rd Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377
- BrooklynGrades: PK-9 | 640 students
1413 45th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- JamaicaGrades: PK-3 | 37 students
8914 163rd St
Jamaica, NY 11432
- BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
287 Powers St
Brooklyn, NY 11211
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.