St Helena Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Helena School is very important to the children of this community.
- Children who attend St. Helena School continually succeed academically and personally.
- They are provided with a safe, bully-free environment that nurtures them both academically and spiritually.
- And, contrary to what you may think, roughly 40% of the children who attend St. Helena School are doing so through some financial aid scholarship.
- Without the help of generous individuals and companies, it would simply not be possible for many families to send their children to this top-notch elementary school.
- St. Helena School continually promotes religion and values in all aspects of school to help create a safe environment and improve the quality of education.
- Parents are actively involved in the Christian upbringing of their children so that the religious formation in the school and in the home reinforce each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I'm a student st helena we don't have 6th anymore but I've been there since I was 3 I'm graduating this year this school is great!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lilli
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.