- St. Helena School is very important to the children of this community.
- Children who attend St. Helena School continually succeed academically and personally.
- They are provided with a safe, bully-free environment that nurtures them both academically and spiritually.
- And, contrary to what you may think, roughly 40% of the children who attend St. Helena School are doing so through some financial aid scholarship.
- Without the help of generous individuals and companies, it would simply not be possible for many families to send their children to this top-notch elementary school.
- St. Helena School continually promotes religion and values in all aspects of school to help create a safe environment and improve the quality of education.
- Parents are actively involved in the Christian upbringing of their children so that the religious formation in the school and in the home reinforce each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 49%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HobbsGrades: KG-5 | 58 students
9924 N Catchings
Hobbs, NM 88242
EuniceGrades: KG-11 | 24 students
Po Box 599
Eunice, NM 88231
SeminoleGrades: 1-9 | 76 students
Po Box 5
Seminole, TX 79360
SeminoleGrades: K-12 | 119 students
1500 Se 5th St
Seminole, TX 79360
CarlsbadGrades: K-7 | 97 students
805 Walter St
Carlsbad, NM 88220
I'm a student st helena we don't have 6th anymore but I've been there since I was 3 I'm graduating this year this school is great!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lilli
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.