St. John Lutheran Church
- "Connecting Children to Jesus" The purpose of St. John Lutheran School is to equip children academically, spritually, emotionally, and physically to be able to share the Gospel in their daily lives by being positive role models in their communities and churches.
St. John Lutheran Church places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,625|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool 2 day session $850.00 Full day day session $900.00 We are are in the School Choice Program 4K-8th Grade. Please call the school for more information 5 day session $1620.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Jo Prahl|
|Admissions Associate||Angie Wenzel|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Each and every child is seen as a gift a God. Each child is a unique creation and is therefore respected as God's special design. St. John offers a comprehensive curriculum which best prepares each child for the challeges of higher education. Each child is allowed to accelerate through the curriculum according to their unique gifts thereby mastering the most possible in a given school year.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St. John Lutheran Church also viewed these schools: Newman Catholic Elementary School: St. Mark.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rothschild Grades: PK-5 | 117 students
602 Military Rd
Rothschild, WI 54474
(715)359-9662 9.9 PK-5
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?