St John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Camp
- St John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Camp serves 160 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Mattapan Camp is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-6 | 200 students
15 Brimmer Street
Boston, MA 02108
(617) 742-0520 6.1 NS-6
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 266-0028 5.3 NS-8
- Canton Grades: 3-12 | 130 students
240 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
(781) 828-2202 8.3 3-12
- Dorchester Center Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
2214 Dorchester Ave
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
(617) 265-0019 1.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?