St. John's Elementary School
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,290
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Board Game Club, ECHO (Eucharistic Children Helping Others), FLL Robotics Club, National Junior Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Musical
- In cooperation and partnership with parents, within the framework of a loving, Christ-centered community, St. John`s School exists to integrate learning with living in the light of faith, as revealed by the teachings of Jesus. Our school cultivates the theological, moral, and intellectual virtues as rooted in the Catholic faith. Based on these three sets of virtues, our comprehensive curriculum is designed to meet the academic and spiritual needs of each child.
- St. John`s School is dedicated to the spiritual development of each student through the Christian principles revealed in the life of Jesus.
- St. John`s School promotes academic excellence and fosters each student`s God-given talents.
- St. John`s School instills the value of community which is manifested in the ministry of service to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John's Elementary School cost?
St. John's Elementary School's tuition is approximately $5,290 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. John's Elementary School?
The acceptance rate of St. John's Elementary School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
What sports does St. John's Elementary School offer?
St. John's Elementary School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Cheering.
What is St. John's Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. John's Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. John's Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John's Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards