St John The Baptist Catholic Elementary School
- St. John the Baptist Schools are parochial schools, under the auspices of the Diocese of Salt Lake City.
- The school's mission is to develop the whole child according to the dictates of the Gospel and the Catholic Church.
- We are commissioned by the Church and delegated by parents to teach the children entrusted to our care.
- We provide a well-rounded program by addressing the spiritual, academic, social, psychological, aesthetic, and physical development of each person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverton Grades: K-12 | 30 students
1864 W 12600S
Riverton, UT 84065
(801)501-0228 3.3 K-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-8714 7.8 PK-8
- Sandy Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
1745 East 9800 South
Sandy, UT 84092
(801)572-5311 3.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?