St. John The Baptist Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 481-6654
- Saint John the Baptist is a Catholic Elementary School educating students from pre-school through eighth grade.
- We offer a full day Kindergarten plus before and after school care is available for the convenience of our parents.
- Saint John the Baptist Elementary School is committed to motivating and inspiring every student to be a contributing, responsible member of a diverse society and a life long learner through our Catholic Faith, Education and Service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 5-8 | 72 students
4130 Wyoming Street
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314) 771-7674 1.5 5-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
3140 Meramec Street
Saint Louis, MO 63111
(314) 353-7470 1.3 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
1360 Tamm Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314) 647-5244 3.6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
3964 Castleman Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314) 776-7837 2.6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 1-8 | 96 students
5821 Pernod Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(314) 752-4171 1.9 1-8
This school has been great for my children. My oldest son was attending the public schools and was more than 2 years below grade level. They worked with him at St. John's and managed to get him where he needed to be academically and now he's getting ready to start high school.
- Posted by Parent - south
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.